Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Banana Art Club

Banana-Art-Club NFT Drop
Event Date: April 16, 2022
Company: Banana Art Club

Passive income from the Metaverse!


Our team will create virtual galleries in all the biggest metaverse projects across the biggest blockchains. Our Marketing team will be fully focused on expanding the project and awareness of the people willing to buy valuable NFTS.

All holders will split 20% of the fees generated from gallery sales in the exhibitions. The other 80% will be reinvested in marketing.


NFTNEWSPRO is community-driven, and anyone can submit their project to our website as long as it adheres to the terms of use.

You have to do your own research and cross-check the validity of this website through other Girls Robots Dragons channels like Discord or Twitter.

Latest NFT News, Trendings and Tutorials, right in your inbox, every Monday

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: All content provided here in our website, hyperlinked sites, social media accounts and other platforms are for your general information only, procured from third party sources. We make no warranties of any kind in relation to our content. No part of the content that we provide constitutes financial advice, legal advice or any other form of advice meant for your specific reliance for any purpose. Any use or reliance on our content is solely at your own risk and discretion. You should conduct your own research, review, analyse and verify our content before relying on them.