Creators can join Season 2 of Launchpad on the NFT Marketplace MOOAR
Find Satoshi Lab, which runs the subscription-based NFT marketplace MOOAR, has announced that MOOAR Launchpad Season 2 is now open for business. After a successful launch of Season 1 last month, MOOAR was able to sell tickets for thirteen interesting genesis projects worth almost £5,300,000.
The NFT marketplace has asked creators to send them in. MOOAR has said that it is actively looking for more projects that could help the ecosystem.
Beyond just profile pictures
MOOAR started as an NFT marketplace based on Ethereum and Solana that focused on Profile Pictures (PFP) NFTs. The NFT marketplace says that digital identity is the way of the future, which gives the PFP NFT project the most attention.
But in its most recent blog post, MOOAR said that this time it is more open and wants artists to send in projects that are both creative and useful and could help the ecosystem.
The NFT marketplace said that even though PFPs are an important part of MOOAR’s future Web3 plans, other ways to create value should not be ruled out.
Here are some important facts about the second season of Launchpad:
- The 16th of February is the last day to send in your work.
- When the time for submissions is over, the MOOAR team will look at everything that was sent in.
- The ten best ideas will be approved by MOOAR and entered into the Season 2 launchpad competition.
- The NFT marketplace has also made changes to the launchpad, such as to the prices of tickets, the number of votes allowed, and the creator toolkit.
- The most a ticket can cost has gone up to 200 GMT.
- The number of votes a single account can cast has gone up to 30,000 GMT.
- Solana and Ethereum will both have parts in Season 2.
- Users can vote for more than one project at the same time.
- During this season, creators may put out NFTs in groups.
- Users can now mint up to twenty NFTs based on Ethereum at the same time.
With the start of the new Launchpad, MOOAR also announced the launch of MOOAR Creator Bootcamp – a workshop for creators. The training will last for a week and have five sessions that each last two hours. The session will make it easier for new Web3 creators to join the group.
The following are some of the topics that people can choose from:
Topic 1: Creating your first NFT
Topic 2: Fundamentals of Design (Art, AR, VR)
Topic 3: Understanding NFT Metadata
Topic 4: Web3 Marketing
Topic 5: Community Building — Ambassadors & KOLs
Topic 6: HypeSaints (MOOAR Season 1 Winner) — Insight into their journey
Topic 7: Introduction to NFT Utility + MOOAR Incubator Program
MOOAR will hold sessions about the five most-asked-for topics. The goal of the session is to give participants a better understanding of how NFTs are made. At the end of the program, participants must give the MOOAR team their NFT collection so it can be evaluated. MOOAR will give 17,000 GMT to each of the three best ideas.