SHOW ALL

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Social media influencer Zeneca has started an NFT course to help Ukraine

Social_media_influencer_Zeneca_has_started_an_NFT_course_to_help

Roy, nicknamed @Zeneca 33, an NFT influencer, has launched a new NFT course called “How to Launch an NFT Project with Zeneca” on Nas Academy. This course costs $399, or $200 for two months. Zeneca, on the other hand, will make no money from this venture. According to his tweet, 25% of the proceeds would be contributed to Ukraine’s relief efforts. The remaining 75% will go to his ZA Scholarship Fund, which will assist NFT artists and inventors.

This course is a wonderful place to start for anybody interested in launching a new NFT project. Participants will learn how to establish the collection, publicize the effort, and negotiate the unwritten rules of the Web3 area. They may also learn how to enhance their team and community. For NFT investors, the course shows various red flags to watch for while examining an NFT enterprise.

Class 1 will begin on April 1st, with participants dedicating just two hours each day for seven days. Zeneca’s knowledge should fundamentally ease the launch, preventing participants from encountering roadblocks along the way.

Zeneca No. 33

For quite some time, this name has been circulating in the NFT community. I mean, he has 245.1k followers on Twitter alone! In case you didn’t know, Zeneca is an NFT analyst, investor, and adviser. He’s also the driving force behind ZenAcademy, an NFT effort. One of ZenAcademy’s newest features is, of course, free access to Zeneca’s NFT course.

Roy is an Australian native who worked as a professional poker player for 15 years. During the 2016/2017 down market, he dabbled with bitcoin but quickly abandoned it. He returned to the NFT space in early 2021, offering deekhash and odd pizzas as his initial endeavors. Roy has had his fair share of ups and downs this year, which adds to the worth of his experience.

About Nicolle

She is an Indian Freelance writer. She loves thinking, learning, and writing about all things Web3.

SHARE:
Latest NFT News, Trendings and Tutorials, right in your inbox, every Monday

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: All content provided here in our website, hyperlinked sites, social media accounts and other platforms are for your general information only, procured from third party sources. We make no warranties of any kind in relation to our content. No part of the content that we provide constitutes financial advice, legal advice or any other form of advice meant for your specific reliance for any purpose. Any use or reliance on our content is solely at your own risk and discretion. You should conduct your own research, review, analyse and verify our content before relying on them.

Recommended Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *