Bored Ape #7090 is a collection of 10,000 individual Bored Ape NFTs, unique digital collectibles living on the Ethereum blockchain. Including a five-trait gold fur ape with a service shirt, a bright smile, and heart sunglasses. According to Rarity Tools and based on these features, Bored Ape #7090 is the 77th most unusual ape. Each of these NFTs doubles as the Yacht Club membership card. With $ 96 million worth of mutant monkey NFTs, it sold in a one-hour invasion of 10,000 new mutant monkeys. Bored Ape Yacht Club launched in April 2021 and originally included 10,000 NFTs called “Bored Ape” and realizing randomly created monkeys.
The Bored Ape Yacht Club disposal is the sale that Yuga Labs is contributing through Sotheby’s right now. There is also a separate sale for 101 NFT Bored Ape Kennel Club as the previous companion NFTs provided free of charge to its owners.
On Thursday afternoon, a gold fur bored ape sold for a record-setting amount. a member, IcanFly, purchased Bored Ape #7090 for 600 Eth or approximately USD 2,200,000. It is the highest BAYC sale to date. MAYC resource allocation is doing a good job, completely take care of all owners. Nobody has ever seen a company that can take care of all investors. According to ICanFly belief, the NFT market will follow, as long as broader crypto markets continue to perform, as there is no market as strong as the BAYC community now, everyone chooses to buy. According to Opensea., ICanFly owns three gold apes, a pizza mouth ape, and a blade mouth ape. He also holds several Mutant Apes and Honorary Bored Ape #22.
Who is the owner of the Bored Ape Yacht Club?
BuzzFeed, the American Internet media, news and entertainment company, started an investigation on the owner of the Bored Apes. Early February 2022, it revealed the identities in a detailed report. The pseudonyms Gordon goner alias Greg Solano and Gargamel stands for Wylie Aronow, both active in social media. The company behind Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC), Yuga Labs, confirmed the names as the co-founders of the project shortly after the release of the report. Both Solano and Aronow confirmed that their identities were doxxed and posted their original pictures with their Ape avatars.
The cheapest Bored Monkeys NFTs
Although Bored Ape NFTs were originally listed for 0.8 ETH at the time of release, they got so popular today that the floor price early March 2022 reached 99.99 ETH. In the following you can check the two cheapest and most expensive Bored Apes in the market.
- Bored Ape #2260: at the time of writing this article, Bored Ape #2260 is listed on OpenSea for 99.99 ETH. This Ape is unique as it features a blue background (only 12.42% of the other Apes have). It is depicted with a grin (only 7.13% of the other Apes have) and black fur (12.29%). The Ape has an eye patch (3.33%), a biker vest (2.53%) and an s&m hat (2.35%), which is the rarest feature of the Ape, and it was last sold for 69.69 ETH on January 1, 2022.
- Bored Ape #6498: OpenSea listed this Bored Ape for 101.8 ETH. It comes on a gray background (shared with 11.7% of other Apes). It is depicted with bloodshot eyes (8.46%), a jovial mouth (2.96%) and dark brown fur (13.52%). Its features a prison jumpsuit (2.35%) and a beanie (5.78%). The rarest attribute with this Ape is the prison jumpsuit it wears. It was last sold for 100 ETH on February 7, 2022.
2 most expensive BAYC
- Board Ape #2087: In September 2021, Bored Ape #2087 sold for 769 ETH on OpenSea. The rarity.tools ranks #2087 as the 9th most rare, among other Apes (rarity score 321.34). The rarest feature with the Ape is its “Trippy” fur (found in only .77% of Apes), and is ranked #2 among all fur types. This Ape also has “Angry” eyes, (shared by only 4% of the collection). It also holds a cigarette between its lips.
- Board Ape #3749: in September 2021, the Sandbox Game purchased Bored Ape #3749 for 740 ETH. It is the 27th rare item according to the rarity.tools. The Ape has “Solid Gold” fur and “Laser Eyes” as the rarest traits found with this Ape (only .46% and .69% of Apes respectively). Solid Gold is ranked #1 among all fur types, and Laser Eyes is ranked #2 among all eye types.
What celebrities own Bored Apes?
Lots of celebrities worldwide have shown their interest in owning Bored Apes. Here are some famous ones, however there is no end to this list.
- Justin Bieber purchased Bored Ape #3001 on January 2022. He paid four times more than the market price for the Apefor 500ETH.
- Jimmy Fallon bought Bored Ape #599 for 46.6 ETH in Moonpay market.
- Post Malone, the singer and song writer, also purchased 2 bored Apes for $700,000. He uses #961 as his profile picture on twitter.
- Neymar JR, the soccer star, paid 160 ETH for Bored Ape #6633. It is the Ape with pink fur and bubble gum mouth.
- Kevin Hart who is a famous comedian and actor also paid 79.5 ETH for Bored Ape #9258. His Ape has a spinner hat and angry eyes.
- The well-known Paris Hilton also joined the Yacht Club with her purchase for Ape #1294. She paid 119 ETH.
- Snoop Dogg, the American rapper, is already a NFT collector with NFTs such as BAYC, MAYC, CryptoPunks, XCOPY and recently Bored Apes. Among all his valuable comes Bored Ape #7723.
- The American rapper Dominique Armani Jones, known as Lil Baby, has an NFT collection including both Mutant Ape and Bored Ape. He paid 38 ETH for Bored Ape #129. He also owns MAYC #129, both worth about 70 ETH now.
- NBA star Stephen Curry also is on the list with Bored Ape #7990. The Ape features blue fur and suit.
- Mark Cuban, the owner of the Dallas Mavericks, has also joined the NFT world with buying Bored Ape #1597. His Ape features Cheetah fur and Hawaiian shirt. He paid about $250,000 at the time of purchase.
- The well-known musician and producer Timothy Zachery Mosley, known as Timbaland, is now a member of the Bored Ape Yacht Club with Ape #590. He is a partner with BAYC to create a metaverse production company, “Ape in Productions.” Timbaland paid 74.69 ETH for the Ape.
- Last but not least on this list is the famous Eminem, or Marshall Mathers. At the beginning of 2022, Eminem joined the Yacht Club with purchasing Bored Ape #9055 for 123.45 ETH. It is a white fur Ape wearing a gold necklace.